- 100g pancetta
- 50g parmesan
- 50g pecorino
- 3 eggs
- 350g spaghetti
- 2 whole peeled garlic cloves
- 50g unsalted butter
- Boil spaghetti until al dente.
- Squash the garlic cloves. Fry the pancetta with the garlic and butter. Leave to cook for five minutes then remove the garlic cloves.
- Lower the heat, and add the spaghetti to the butter and pancetta. Mix the cheese and eggs together (leave some cheese out for sprinkling).
- Take the spaghetti off of the heat, mix in the egg. Keep it moving so the egg thickens but doesn't scramble.
- Add a couple of tablespoons of water if it goes dry. Sprinkle with cheese and salt/pepper.