Almond flourMozzarellaEggBaking powderCream cheese
- 280g melted mozzarella
- 2tbsp cream cheese
- 140g almond flour
- 1 egg
- 1tbsp baking powder
- Melt the mozzarella and cream cheese in the microwave (should take about 90 seconds)
- Stir in almond flour, egg, and baking powder. Knead until the dough forms.
- Roll out the dough between two pieces of parchment paper.
- Pierce the dough with a fork all over.
- Bake in a 180 degree oven for 8-10 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Add toppings then bake for another 5-10 minutes.