Chicken breastGarlic butterEggPanko breadcrumbsFlour
- Chicken breasts (1/2 per person)
- Garlic butter
- Plain flour to coat
- 2 large eggs
- 1 box of panko
- Seasonings to taste
- Slice pocket into chicken breast. Make sure not to cut all the way through.
- Fill the pocket with garlic butter. Use cling film to tightly wrap the breast, making sure that there's no butter showing.
- Freeze the chicken breasts for 20 minutes. In the meantime, prepare the flour/egg/breadcrumb baths. Season the breadcrumbs and eggs to taste.
- Batter the chicken and place them on a baking tray.
- Cook in a 180C oven for 40 minutes or until the outside is golden brown. Timing may vary depending on breast thickness.