- 4 slices of bacon - sliced
- 1 large onion - diced
- 1 bell pepper - diced
- 2 cloves of garlic - minced
- 6 large eggs
- 0.5 cups of milk
- 2 cups of diced potatoes (cooked or frozen)
- 1.5 cups of grated cheese
- Preheat oven to 180C. Grease a baking dish.
- Fry bacon. Also fry the vegetables for around five minutes, until fragrant.
- Combine eggs, half of the cheese, and milk. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix egg mixture, vegetables, and potatoes and put in the dish. Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Bake for around 40 minutes, until a knife comes out clean.